Welcome to TEAM SIRAC!
Sebring International Raceway Advisory Council
TEAM SIRAC plays a major role in the organization and success of all events at Sebring Raceway. As a member of our team, you may staff various locations inside the track, at gates, checking tickets, credentials and parking stickers for proper entry to different locations. The primary role of Team SIRAC is to Create Unforgettable Moments & Traditions at the Birthplace of American Endurance Racing.
Team SIRAC Rules of Membership:
- Find the Yes, Do what's easy for our Guest Not what's easy for you,
- Welcome & Assist our Guest to ensure the best experience ever,
- Create Fun, Take Pride, Give back, Exceed Expectations,
- Who have NO criminal record, either misdemeanor or felony,
- Exhibit integrity, fuel Passion, honor our history,
- Volunteers are not SECURITY, they are pleasant & informed. If there is a problem that requires security call the track office at 863-655-1442 and if it is an Emergency dial 911.
- NO SELLING of Team Sebring Credentials, violating this rule you will not be allowed to volunteer at any raceway event in the future.
You are required to volunteer two 5 hour shifts to receive two credentials and a general car pass ( working credential is the same as a regular four- day ticket). Supervisors will receive a north paddock car pass.
Most areas require standing and chairs are NOT allowed while working your shift
We always welcome new members and are very thankful for those “seasoned veterans” who come back year after year!