Track Rental & Testing
Sebring International Raceway is one of the busiest testing circuits in North America. Sebring offers track rentals for race teams, manufacturers, corporate functions, commercial filming, driving schools and club events. Various track configurations are available. The Raceway is adjacent to Sebring Regional Airport, making it ideal for corporate aircraft. Sebring's weather makes year-round testing possible and the comfortable fall, winter and spring climates find cars on track daily.
Diverse testing facilities are utilized by:
- Skip Barber Racing
- Auto manufacturers
- Tire manufacturers
- Car clubs and performance driving schools
Seven Sebring Raceway Hotel
In addition to its diverse testing facilities, Sebring International Raceway is home to the recently remodled Seven Sebring Raceway Hotel (863-655-7200). The convenience and luxury of Seven makes Sebring International Raceway an ideal year-round testing facility for race teams, car clubs and corporate guests.
Highlights of Seven Sebring Raceway Hotel include:
- Recently remodeled facility
- 123 rooms
- Two restaurants (Sunrise at Seven and APEX at Seven)
- Full-service bar
- Indoor/outdoor event meeting & conference space
- Trackside swimming pool
- Direct race track access
- Trackside viewing
Click this link to visit Seven Sebring Raceway Hotel's web page or call 888-798-4601 to speak to a representative.
Combined with Sebring International Raceway's other amenities and services, track rental at Sebring has everything to meet the needs of your organization. Sebring International Raceway is located less than two hours from Orlando, Tampa/St. Petersburg and West Palm Beach. Sebring's favorable year-round climate gives you the option of choosing a wide variety of track dates, however, reservations for the first four months of the year should be made far in advance due to demand.
Track Rentals Include:
- Advanced life support unit with two emergency medical technicians and one hook wrecker
- Completely equipped rescue truck with two trained fire fighters and Amkus tools
- Security guards
- Maintenance department on call duirng all track rentals
- All rentals are closed to the public unless otherwise stipulated by the renter
- Sharing track can be arranged. Please call for details.
Additional Facilties Available:
- 7,500 s.f. Don Panos Gallery of Legends building for banquets, shows and other functions
- Classroom suites
- Media Center
- Skid Pad / Autocross
Additional Services & Equipment Available:
- Rollback wrecker
- Overnight security
- Timing & Scoring
- PA System
- Corner Workers
- Safety Cones
- Golf Carts
Track layouts available for leasing:
- The full 12-Hour road course length is 3.74 miles with 17 turns. Track surface has 2.4 miles of asphalt and 1.2 miles of concrete. This course is used for team testing, club racing and corporate events.
- The Club Course length is 1.7 miles. The surface is asphalt with concrete apexes, and has 11 turns. This course is most popular with racing teams, car clubs and driving schools.
- Deposit required for all track rentals.
- 100 percent of funds received may be credited toward another date if written notice of postponement is received at least 30 days prior to the reserved date.
- 50 percent of funds may be credited toward another date if written notice of postponement is received 14-30 days prior to the reserved date.
- No credit for funds received will be given if notice of postponement is within 14 days of the reserved date.
- No refunds are available for cancelled activities.
For track rental information and/or reservations please call or e-mail Jimmy Anzueto , Track Rental Coordinator, at (863) 655-1442 x207.