Entertain. Engage. Excite.
Events at Sebring International Raceway are undeniably among the world’s greatest. Mario Andretti, A.J. Foyt, Stirling Moss, Juan Manuel Fangio, Hurley Haywood, Dan Gurney and many other world-famous drivers have won at the legendary circuit. Paul Newman, Gene Hackman, James Brolin, Lorenzo Lamas, Steve McQueen and Patrick Dempsey are among the celebrities who have raced at Sebring.
Despite this who’s-who list of drivers and celebrities, it’s the Sebring fans that make the Raceway unique. Every year since 1952 – including 1974 when the 12-Hour classic was canceled due to an energy shortage – the world’s most passionate and enthusiastic fans have descended on Sebring to take part in the spectacle. Many of the world’s most prominent brands have followed.
Among its official partners are Exxon/Mobil, Michelin, Rolex, Chevrolet, Cadillac, WeatherTech, Yuengling, Rust-Oleum, AdventHealth, Alan Jay Automotive Network, Ariens, VP, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Little Caesars, Safety-Kleen and Brighton Casino. Other companies host hospitality guests at Sebring and display products including Porsche, Lexus, BMW, Mustang Sampling, Audi and Ford.
Luxury suites, track-side hospitality tents, open-air terraces, prominent barrier signage, permanent billboards and product display opportunities are among the options available at Sebring to fit any company and any budget.
Birthplace of American Endurance Racing
Sebring International Raceway is America’s oldest permanent road racing facility, established in 1950. The circuit originated from a WWII B-17 training base known as Hendricks Field. Sebring has hosted the legendary 12-hour endurance classic since 1952, now part of the prestigious IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. It was the site of the first-ever FIA World Championship Sports Car Race in 1953, and in 2012 hosted the inaugural race of the FIA WEC, and again in 2019 with the WEC 1000 Miles of Sebring the day before the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Advance Auto Parts. Sebring is also known as one of the most versatile testing facilities in the motorsports industry, offering a variety of circuit configurations for club and corporate events, private testing and racing schools.
- CIRCUIT: 3.74-mile, 17-turn road course with concrete and asphalt surfaces.
- LOCATION: Adjacent to Sebring Regional Airport, three miles east of US 27.
- HOTEL: Sebring boasts a 122-room luxury hotel overlooking the famed Turn Seven Hairpin Turn.
- FANS: Spectators from 44 states and 17 countries attended the 2018 12-Hour classic.
- MEDIA: Sebring’s signature event is broadcast live (NBCSN) and attracts worldwide media coverage with more than 400 journalists in attendance.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Sebring boasts a combined following of over 120,000 on major social media channels.
The NBC family of networks broadcasts the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Advance Auto Parts and the entire IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. Through this partnership races are prominently promoted adjacent to other NBC Sports programming including NASCAR, IndyCar and Formula 1 as well as non-motorsports programming.
The FIA WEC 1000 Miles of Sebring is broadcast on Velocity in North America and more than 20 networks in Europe, South America, Africa, Australia, Asia, the Middle East and other networks around the world. This world feed provides unprecedented exposure to Sebring and its partners enjoyed by only a few facilities in North America.
Trackside signage including billboards, barrier signs, brake signs and track A-frames are designed for maximum exposure in all broadcasts. All 12 hours of the famed Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Advance Auto Parts are broadcast live in North America. Similarly, live flag-to-flag coverage of the FIA WEC 1000 Miles of Sebring further highlights partners of both series.
IMSA Radio provides full-event coverage via a network of domestic radio stations and worldwide coverage across the IMSA App, IMSA.com and other digital platforms. More than 400 media members attend the primary event, the vast majority of which are video and still photographers who broadly distribute images which include all trackside and team sponsorships.
Voted one of the world’s best motorsports races
- Baja 1000 -- Baja California, Mexico
- Knoxville Nationals – Knoxville, Iowa
- Indianapolis 500 – Indianapolis, Ind.
- Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring – Sebring, Fla.
- Chili Bowl Nationals – Tulsa, Okla.
- Night Race at Bristol – Bristol, Tenn.
- 24 Hours of Le Mans – Le Mans, France
- Isle of Man Tourist Trophy – Isle of Man
- 24 Hours of Daytona – Daytona Beach, Fla.
- Daytona 500 – Daytona Beach, Fla.
Primary Annual Events:
- Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Advance Auto Parts
- WEC 1000 Miles of Sebring
- Michelin IMSA SportsCar Encore
- HSR Sebring Classic 12 Hour Pistons & Props Presented by Alan Jay Automotive Network
- SVRA Sebring Vintage Classic
- Air and Electrical Services Sebring Drag Racing Presented by ComfortMaker (12 Annual Events)
- Brew Jam Grand Prix – Music and Craft Beer Festival