Birthplace of American Endurance Racing
A wide variety of hospitality and entertainment options exist at the Raceway for groups of any size. Indoor luxury suites can accommodate groups up to 225 guests, and luxury tents and other outdoor venues are available for groups of any size.
Suites and Hospitality Options
On the second level of the pit structure are 10 luxury suites, the smallest of which can accommodate groups up to 35 guests and the largest 225. These suites are in high demand for the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring and all support races of the week, which includes the Alan Jay Automotive Network 120 and the debut of the Porsche Carrera Cup North America. Suites are typically available for all other Raceway activities and are offered at competitive prices. Suites, tickets, catering and parking are priced separately allowing partners to pay for only what they need. Various furniture options or the ability for companies to outfit their own spaces can be accommodated. All suites include:
- Glass front wall
- In-ceiling audio including track feed
- Customizable Space
- Theater- and bar-style seating
- Climate Controlled
- Closed Circuit Television
- Separate bar and serving stations
- In-suite restroom(s)
Fangio Terrace Suites
To the west of the Tower Suites are 13 open-air suites elevated above pit lane allowing guests tremendous views of all the action below. The suites also overlook the front stretch of the Raceway. Each of the suites can accommodate up to 35 guests and all can be combined for larger groups. Events leading up to and including the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring, all Fangio Terrace suites are used reserved for Club Sebring and Celebrity Cruises Luxury Lounge guests. This location is perfect for large club-style barbecues and other activites throughout the annual racing calendar.
Gurney Terrace Suites
To the east of the Tower Suites overlooking pit lane are the Gurney Terrace Suites. Like the Fangio Terrace Suites, Gurney Terrace Suites allow guests to take in the entire experience of race day in open-air spaces above pit lane. Gurney Terrace is larger than Fangio Terrace with 16 bays. Each bay accommodates up to 35 guests.
- No fixed walls or windows
- Public address including track feed
- Customizable seating
- Closed Circuit Television
- View of pit road, competitor paddock and front stretch
- Individual tickets available.
Individual guests and small groups can experience luxurious race-day experiences with Club Sebring admissions. Club Sebring offers guests four days of excitement in a Tower Suite that accommodates up to 150 guests. A four-day open bar, buffet dinners on Friday and Saturday nights and buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner on the day of the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring are included. Gate admission and parking on the Ulmann Straight are also included.
Celebrity Cruises Luxury Lounge
The Celebrity Cruises Luxury Lounge is now more luxurious than ever as it moves into the largest Tower Suite on Raceway property, overlooking pit road. For only $495, guests enjoy two days of VIP fan hospitality including trackside viewing, unlimited Yuengling and other beers, Pepsi products, catered meals and air conditioned and open-air seating. Special VIP parking will be steps away on the Midway. The Luxury Lounge will be open Friday and Saturday, from 8 a.m. until one hour after the end of the day’s track activity. The ticket also includes admission to Raceway property on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Two days admission to the Luxury Lounge
- Four-day grounds access Wednesday through Saturday
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- Closed Circuit Televisions
- Evening meals on Friday and Saturday, breakfast and lunch Saturday
- Unlimited Yuengling, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, White Claw and Pepsi products
- Cash bar for cocktails and other beverages not listed above
- Complimentary VIP parking on The Midway
Trackside Hospitality Tents
At various locations on the property, customizable trackside hospitality tents can be built for companies and guests entertaining groups of any size. Any imaginable configuration can be built through the Raceway’s special events vendor, and full catering is available through the Raceway’s catering vendor.
- Customizable spaces
- A variety of seating and furniture configurations
- Closed circuit television available
- Exclusive grandstand or platform viewing available in some locations
- Adjacent parking available in some locations