Working Media & Industry Media Center Access Applications
- Media credentials for 2022 Super Sebring events including the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Advance Auto Parts and the FIA WEC 1000 Miles of Sebring will be limited to journalists on assignment and will be issued in priority order of publication size, reach and proof of previous IMSA and WEC coverage.
- Approval will be very limited.
- All journalists requesting seats in the media center, including those with IMSA and WEC annual media credentials, must request a seat in writing through the link below.
- All photographers requesting use of a scooter, golf cart or other vehicle must request a pass in writing through the link below.
- Sebring International Raceway welcomes media representatives and public relations professionals from around the world to our facility each year for a variety of racing events. Our communications staff will provide accredited journalists and PR representatives with the necessary space and access required to need to cover events at Sebring. All requests for assigned seats in the media center, photo access and parking are subject to review and approval by the Sebring communications staff and/or specific sanctioning bodies conducting events at Sebring.
- Requests will not be approved for free-lance journalists, free-lance photographers or marketing agencies not directly affiliated with or on assignment by accredited publications, teams, drivers, etc. No photography and video requests will be approved without successful completion of the IMSA licensing agreement.
Sebring International Raceway
113 Midway Drive
Sebring, Florida 33870