Six Sports Car Races Added to Sebring SportsCar Week
Add a day of racing to your Sebring plans and get priority pre-staging status for the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring. Six great sports car races will run on Saturday, March 13 — tickets are only $20 and available at the gate. After the race, line up your RV, truck or car outside of Gate 4 to be among the first to enter when gates open for the big weekend on Wednesday, March 17. Fans not eligible to pre-stage on March 13 can enter on Sunday, March 14 at 8 a.m.
Pre-staging parking lot — Located off of Carroll Shelby Road outside of the Gate 4
- Guests attending Sebring SportsCar Week activities on Saturday, March 13 will have priority pre-staging status. A Sebring SportsCar Week ticket must be presented to enter the pre-staging lot.
- Following the IMSA Prototype Challenge race, which is scheduled to end at approximately 5:20 p.m. on Saturday, March 13, guests wishing to pre-stage for re-entry the following week will be led from the Midway to the pre-staging lot. A Sebring SportsCar Week ticket must be presented to enter the pre-staging lot.
- Guests not attending the March 13 race, and therefore not eligible for priority pre-staging, will be permitted to enter the pre-stage lot on Sunday, March 14 at 8 a.m.
- All vehicles must access the pre-staging lot from Haywood-Taylor Blvd. and no vehicles to be staged will be permitted onto Raceway property prior to their scheduled arrival time.
Reserved RV Parking customers can enter the Raceway as early as Saturday, March 13 at 8 a.m.
- Reserved RV Parking customers who purchase a ticket to races on Saturday, March 13 can enter the Raceway with their RV on that day.
- All entries on March 13 are general admission and all available spaces are first-come first-served. The Midway and Green Park will be open. Hendricks Field and the East Paddock will not be open to general admission customers.
- Customers with Yellow parking passes Nos. 3001-3332, or Red parking passes Nos. 2001-2316 will be permitted to park on Saturday, March 13 by purchasing $20 entry tickets at the gate. No overnight camping will be permitted until gates open on Wednesday, March 17.
- Customers with Blue parking passes Nos. 1001-1276 will be permitted to park on Saturday, March 13 by purchasing $20 entry tickets at the gate, however, given that these spaces are located in a general admission area, if the reserved space is occupied that customer must wait to park their RV until the space is vacated, which is scheduled to be no later than one hour after the conclusion of on-track activity.
- No overnight camping will be permitted until gates open on Wednesday, March 17.
- Reserved RV customers can also park their vehicles on March 14-16 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. or enter after gate opening on Wednesday, March 17 at 8 a.m.
March 13 Schedule of Events
8-8:30 a.m. — GT Celebration Practice
8:45-9:25 a.m. — Masters Endurance Legends Race No. 1
9:40-9:55 a.m. — IMSA Prototype Challenge Qualifying
10:10-10:30 a.m. — GT Celebration Qualifying
10:45-11:25 a.m. — Porsche Sprint Challenge Race
12:25-1:05 p.m. — Master Endurance Legends Race No. 2
1:20-2 p.m. — GT Celebration Race
2:15-3:20 p.m. — Porsche Sprint Challenge Race
3:35-5:20 p.m. — IMSA Prototype Challenge Race